Never EVER EVER EVER do what I have done.
I'm serious, if your friends say to try it, don't. It could ruin your life. It is unbelievably addicting and sucks you in, and all you want is more more more.
Never go to facebook.com
It is internet crack.
I have just spent the better part of the last 4 days with my fingers glued to the keyboard. Yesterday I had to groundmyself for a 5 hour period just to get some other things done.
And people ask me why I don't drink. Can you imagine THIS addictive personality with a hangering for the hooch???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Facebook.....need my facebook........can't live without my facebook......need it.......want it.......love it......facebook.........
Well, now you've got me wondering what all the hype is about. Might have to check out facebook.
well, if all my friends are doin' it....
My name is Melanie...I just started facebook this week...I just can't help it, I need it, want it, LOVE it...internet crack...ahhhhhhhhhhh!
I'm not diggin' the facebook.
I just spent an hour looking for people that I went to school with and zip, zero, zilch.
I guess I'll have to keep my spying to google.
oh you are so right - I tried to keep away, I fought hard...
but I lost! just what I need, another internet time-waster!
My name is Dan and I'm a face-a-holic. Is there a 12-step program for this yet?
It's Jason's fault.
why why why did I give in?
Post a Comment