as per tag by Tara...
One word answers only... no explanations.
Yourself: happy
Your Partner: humble
Your Hair: growing
Mother: funny
Your Father: softening
Your Favorite Item: laptop
Your Dream Last Night: vivid
Your Favorite Drink: chai
Your Dream Car: undecided
Dream Home: waterfront
The Room You Are In: bed
Your Fear: germs
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: wise
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: neighbors
You're Not: musical
One of Your Wish List Items: vacation
The Last Thing You Did: snuggled
You Are Wearing: pyjamas
Your Favorite Weather: warm
Your Favorite Book: entertaining
Last Thing You Ate: snickers
Your Life: blessed
Your Mood: relaxed
Your Best Friend: Joel
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: food
Your Car: van
What Are You Doing At The Moment: multi-tasking
Relationship Status: married
What Is On Your TV: MAD
What Is The Weather Like: warm
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: tonight
I'm tagging Mel, Cara & Karleigh to do this little "quiz" too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love your list!!!
Have a super wonderful day :)
it was harder than I thought. fun though!!
I had fun with my list..
Post a Comment