Monday, May 28, 2007
GOTTA HAVE IT!
Does anyone (and when I say anyone, I mean anyone, especially our Japanese friend Kelli) have a recipe for SUNOMONO salad? You know that really fresh tasting cold noodle dish? I've seen recipes for it on ALLRECIPIES.COM, but thought I'd ask if there was a tried & true one out there anywhere... i've got me a bbaaaaaaddddd cravin'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
dawn,
you are funny.
i just wanted you to know.
ahh... sunomomo sa-red. no re-sa-pee fo you. so soreh.
but if you find one, invite me over and share some with me too cause I love it!
karleigh
Ancient chinese secret!
I do have a recipe, if you still need it. But it's upstairs and I'm not.
I don't have a recipe, but "sunomomo" is one of those words that I never ever pronounce correctly because I never read it thoroughly.
I skim when I read, hence, the mispronunciation and I am too lazy to read it properly.
And there you have it.
Post a Comment