Friday, May 11, 2007

The Good Life

ahhhhh.....

I've arrived.

I'm sitting in my bed, I've just watched an evening of TV, all the while playing "Settlers of Catan" on my new laptop!!

Now that I have this portable/wireless piece of technology meeting all my communication and entertainment needs, I may never get up again!

Things to do this weekend:
1) "BananaRama" with Adam's grade 5 & 6 friends... kind of a pre-youth group thing where we go around town measuring landmarks with bananas. That's our big Friday night.
2) Sat am run with the "sole sisters" ending at Bliss Bakery in Peachland. I highly recommend this place... their blueberry muffins are the BEST! I've missed 3 weeks with my running group and can't wait to sweat by the lake with them!
3) Do a little scrapin'!
4) Dinner out on Saturday night with our good friends Chris & Julie. We like to go to restaurants by the water so we can pretend we're on a cruise ship together again... we're off to the Wild Apple Grill this time.
5) Sunday we're hoping to get to Vintage Hills for Mother's day brunch with my parents & Mark & Cara... they were not taking any more reservations until they knew the weather would be good for the patio, so I have to call back tomorrow at 1pm. We've always had great food there and have done the M's day brunch before too, so hopefully we can get in!
6) Possibly plant some flowers? Is it too soon for Petunias??
7) keep playing with my camera... I still can't decide if I love it or not!

That's a pretty big list for a girl who might never get out of bed again!

Wishing you all a great weekend & a happy mother's day!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm glad you described with 'Bananarama' is. My mind can make up a bunch of different things it could have been. Sounds like an interesting night and fun filled weekend.

Heather said...

Bananarama is different? Be careful you ar not pegged by those banana rights groups!

Sounds like a great weekend planned.
You have a wonderful Mom's weekend too!