

We had such a great brunch on Mothers' Day at Vintage Hills golf course... I've always had great food there and it's an awesome summer patio... AND, we were all together and EVEN HAD A GROUP PICTURE TAKEN which has only happened about once in the 8 years that all 8 of us have been in this family together, (and no offence Cara, but you were so much more princess-looking than I was in your wedding picture, that it's almost like that day was all about you!)
Here's to my mom, Brenda... a funny, funny lady, who's always up for an adventure or a moment to sit and relax. I love that I see pieces of my mom in me... and that when I look at my hands, I see hers too!
4 comments:
as I was getting dressed that day, I did say to Mark-you know, I do have a dress that I haven't worn in a while!
What great pictures!
Hey I know those people! Great pictures Dawn, especially the one of you & the boys.
Joel is like three feet taller than the rest of the family. I'm sure he can see Kansas from there.
Post a Comment