Ok, so now that my kids are beyond believing in the toothfairy, they asked me the question, "So what did you do with all our teeth?"
My answer made me stop and think. I had to ask myself if I was a little morbid or something.
"I have them in a box in the closet."
I'm not a "keeper" but I do have a large box for each of my kids with little momentos of their lives... special cards, my favorite baby outfit... and, um, teeth.
My question to you is, what have you done with your kids teeth?
Have you done the sensible thing and thrown them out or do you, too, have body parts in a box in your closet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm thinking of making a necklace with mine.
Do you know a good jeweler?
It's possible I may have one or two, no more!
The rest, well....
I have tons of his baby clothes, shoes, schooling stuff etc. ThatI will keep for a long time.
We toss them out, fast. I do how ever keep almost all their toys. The good ones, like the Fisher Price, Little Tykes, so that when little people come over, I'm prepared.
I think making wind chimes might be a good use for mine!!
I even have special tin boxes to put them in. My kids believe the toothfairy mails them back to me!!
LOL
I have a little box where I've kept some of them, along with a lock of baby hair. It's really quite gross and I don't know why I've hung onto it (well except for DNA testing of course... as if she hasn't left her DNA all over the house!)
It could be worse, you could be hangin on to that little piece of dried umbilical cord...you're not, are you? ;)
Christine
Yes, Christine, I have it burried in the back yard next to the placenta and foreskins.
Good for the earth.
Would you care for some Zucchini?
The sound you hear is me hurling up my zucchini loaf...Who knew you were so close to nature...!
Christine
Post a Comment