Thanksgiving weekend is here and I get to do all my favorite things... sleep in, relax with my guys, have an awesome meal with my larger family, hang out with favorite friends and who knows what other good things will come in the next 3 days.
In the grander scheme, I am so thankful.
That I have the kids and husband I do and no one ever has to question for a minute any given day if they are loved to the ends of the earth.
That I am surrounded by amazing friends who keep me laughing, give me perspective, bring out the best in me, encourage me, challenge me, care for me and that I (hopefully) get to do the same for them.
That even though I am still 13 years old inside sometimes, I am growing in confidence and feeling solid in who I am, what I want from life, what I can give my inner circle and the greater world and that what I have to give is good.
That even though there is some uncertainty with some things in my life, I have 100% confidence in the Love of God, His unfathomable power, and his perfect view of the big picture. I am thankful that I can rest in that, and that alone is enough in an uncertain season or situation.
I am incredibly thankful for all this and more.
It's a great weekend... enjoy all that you are thankful for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving Dawn
Love ya, Dawn!
I can't wait until our SHF afternoon today!
Post a Comment