Thursday, October 12, 2006

2:13am


There he was, puking his guts out. Poor Adam.
Why is it that kids always start puking in the middle of the night? I can't remember a day-time onset of vomiting.

He's doing a lot better now... lying around, drinking gingerale, watching TV. I sure hope Brodie doesn't get it... or me!! This weekend is our big CREATIVE RETREAT at the store and I'm so looking forward to it! I can not get sick.

I was so glad it was Adam and not Brod who was sick... at least I could run into work for a couple of hours and leave him at home... not that I wanted to leave him, but I really needed to see a couple of things through today. It is SO nice to have him at that stage where he can be left alone for a few hours.

I think he's going to be able to stomach a bowl of homemade turkey soup right away here... (my favorite! -- isn't it pretty?) and I'll be downing a bowl or two myself! There is nothing like homemade soup :-) I hope that whole theory about chicken soup is right... and that turkey counts too!