



63 - hours she was here
29 - minutes before we visited our first restaurant (Take-out from DaWett :-)
11 - episodes of "The Office" watched
5 - Kilometres run
5 - pastry goods enjoyed
6 - Chai lattes
1 - evening of "Must See TV"
5 - restaurants we attempted to buy a 3pm lunch at before we found one that was open and still had food-- a nice way to tour downtown Kelowna though!
2 - Enzyme Wraps & Massages from the O Spa (THANK YOU JOEL!!!!)
1 - game of Settlers of Catan (Brodie kicked our butts, 2nd wins in a row)
0 - showhomes we sucessfully viewed on Saturday afternoon
1 - greek dinner at home with all the boys
2 - inches until Adam is taller than she is
13 - approximate number of my friends she met (Cheryl plus the running girls)
2 - Keg Teriaki Classic Dinners ordered
6 - Pina Coladas consumed
1 - trip to liquor store to buy coconut rum for above mentioned pina coladas
1- trip to grocery store for chips and dip
82 - leaves we cut out of felt for Joel's halloween costume (our "Scissor work")
50 - estimated hours of talking and laughing
157 - estimated topics of conversation
13 - months until we see each other again
infinite - reasons why I love this chick!
4 comments:
How much FUN!!!!!
Great picture!
I'm so glad you had such a great time!
Sounds like you had a fabulous time dahling! Good for you...
Great photos Dawn :) I'm so glad I got to meet Marci! I'm glad you guys had such a great weekend.
Post a Comment