Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's happening... they're becoming smarter than us. (Well, me.)

Last night I could not help Adam with his grade 5 math homework. I didn't get it.
Smarty pants (Joel) tried patiently to explain it to me for 5 minutes (ok, it was only 30 seconds before I just walked away). He was probably just showing off his 7 years of post-secondary education at smarty-pants school.
I still didn't get it.

But I can organize the heck out of anything -- so I do have my redeeming qualities.
And I can kick his butt at Sudoku. (We have races and the score was like 65 to 17.)
And that's where my superiority ends.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

hurray we can comment again. I figured you just blocked me HA

Maybe you could get your own organizing SHOW! That would show up those two! :]

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a conspiracy to me.

And really, what skill is going to get you further in life? (you know, if you work at M&M)...

Exactly.

Info Goddess said...

I want to know how you're going to decorate the box named 'crap'...

And can you come over & organize my house?

Fern