Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm an OP with OCD -- just keep it on the DL


My name is Dawn and I am an organized procrastinator.
I have set aside this day to get a whole bunch of work done for something coming up in 3 weeks (I have 4 x 1/2 hour of talks to prepare for a retreat I'm speaking at the November long weekend.) I have not spent one second doing it thus far today.
Instead I have played 4 games of Settlers, sorted and started the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, printed some brochures off for a graphics client, and am going to look at a house that is for sale.

Oh, and am posting this picture of my guys... love it... love that it captures the bond they have. Someone please bookmark this for me so that in a few years when they are beating the tar out of each other I will remember that they were once best friends.

have a great day... hope yours is more productive than mine!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous photo of your boys :)