Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Con is On


48 hours from now we will be boarding the plane! My kids think we're taking my parents to the airport for their trip to Mexico. Their Uncle Mark & Auntie Cara will be there too, of course, to send off Grandma & Grandpa. The plan is that my mom will get the kids to look at her ticket with her to figure out where to check-in. She'll point out that their names aren't even on the tickets... it says Dawn, Joel, Adam & Brodie. I've attached this note to the ticket for her to flip to.
Oh, can't wait. This is the best.

Joel & I will be on AV duty capturing the moment.
48 more hours of keeping up the lie.

(Hopefully I won't be in as much trouble as Cheryl is --for telling her kids that the King & Queen of Kelowna live a few blocks away from them-- for my dishonesty!)

6 comments:

Info Goddess said...

I would SO love to be there to see the looks on their faces. I guess you won't be posting to your blog while you're gone?? Have a fabulous time dahling...

Anonymous said...

I would love to be a fly on the wall! That is so great Dawn, and the fact that you've managed to keep the secret for so long!! Kudos to you guys!

PS: I don't think you'll be in as much trouble as certain other story tellers... :)

Anonymous said...

I can't WAIT to see that video! I still can't believe you guys pulled it off!

Kelli said...

I will have to pick your brain when you get back. We will need all the help we can get planning our trip.
I hope you guys have a blast!

Audrey said...

Are you back yet? I miss you!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! What a great memory! Glad Marcie shared this link!