Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Feet



Just got home from treating myself to a pedicure so that my toes are "beachy" for next week. If you're looking for a really good place on the Westside, with decent prices, check out "De Terre Studios". Colette Seward is the owner and has a very nice, very professional studio in her home. I've had nothing but great experiences with Colette and highly recommend her. Her number is 768-0515 and her e-mail is deterre@simalex.com.

With "5 sleeps" to go, the kids are still completely in the dark, (or very good at playing dumb). I am bidding on Disney passes on Ebay, auction ending tomorrow, and if I don't win them, BCAA has exceptional prices on disney passes. Basically, we can get 3-day parkhopper passes from BCAA for our family for $100 LESS than 2-day hopper passes would be at the gate. We weren't going to buy 3-day passes, but since we fly in at 2pm, we would have a couple of hours in the evening so if it's a better deal to get 3-day we might as well, right?

Went bathingsuit shopping yesterday... uuggghh. I think I'll just stick with what I have. Maybe I'll have a little time in LA to shop before we go to Mexico. I did luck out and find a great pair of O'Neil board shorts at winners for $26 and another pair of cool khaki-green, flat front, cargo-ish, not-too-short walking shorts there for $16. I really only had 1 other pair of board shorts and one denim pair. How I got through this summer with 2 pairs of short I don't know.

Must check the California weather... hopefully it's warming up there.

Sorry I'm a little one-track-minded these days!
I hear boys coming through the front door... must go attend to my charade of "nothing exciting going on"... driving me nuts because I want to get excited with them so badly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT lookin' beachy toes... I am so desperate for a pedi! One day... SOON!