


Four weeks from today we leave on our vacation!
We booked it in May and our kids have NO CLUE!
They think we are taking my parents to the airport, but when we get there they will realize it is their suitcases in the back.
We had enough airmiles to get all 4 of us to LA, where we will spend 2 days at Disney/California Adventure and the third at Knotts Berry Farm.
Then we will head back to the airport, where they will think we are gettin on a plane to come home. WRONG!
We are then flying to Cancun! Once we make the 1 hour drive to "Puerto Aventuras"... we will check into our resort and SURPRISE! their cousins will be there! We have one week together there in an awesome condo with two master bedrooms and a third bedroom full of bunkbeds for the kids to sleep. On our way back we have 2 full days in LA so we'll shop and do the Universal Studios thing.
I AM GETTING SO EXCITED!!!
I can't believe we haven't blown the secret yet, though there have been a few close calls. Even our neice and nephews know all about it and didn't give it away all summer or last week when we were together with them in Spokane.
My 4-year-old niece said to Patti, "Adam & Brodie still don't know about Mexico, right?"
Right.
"Do their grown-ups know?"
5 comments:
Dawn, that is SO exciting! How fun for all of you! And, good job with the secrecy... I'm impressed! I will be living vicariously through your pictures and stories... (sigh)... I am sure that will be an amazing and memorable vacation!!!
I can't believe you guys pulled this off! "their grown ups" heee!!! TOO CUTE! I am extremely envious! :)
Dawn that is just too awesome! my parents surprised my sister and i when we were little with a trip to Disneyland! i so will never forget my mom coming in my room, waking me up and saying, "get-up...were goin' to Disneyland!". your boys will never forget their surprise! i did go to Cancun when i was 17...i don't like to talk about that one to much!
Sounds like a fantastic trip Dawn; I'm sure you guys will have a great time. You must photograph the looks on their faces when they find out what's going on! ...priceless
I wish my place was this nice...
Enjoy a wonderful holiday Dawn!!
xoxo
Post a Comment