Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dawney K -- Talent Scout

Nothing thrills me more than discovering fresh talent.
It warms my heart to see unknown artists realize their dream.

A couple of weeks ago I discovered this young man on Conan O'Brien.
Then I discovered him on YOU TUBE.

I will now post his video here on my well-read blog and, if all goes well, we should be hearing him on the radio soon.
On that day, I will toast his success... and I'm sure he'll send me a note of thanks.

Gavin, if you're reading this (and I'm sure you are)... you don't need to thank me. It was my pleasure.

p.s. I love you.


In the meantime, the rest of you take a moment to enjoy the very talented Gavin DeGraw...

">

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Not to burst your bubble, but he's been around forever...he's had that song Chariot out since I was in my early 30's.

Dawn said...

I know... I was trying to be funny.

:-)

Heather said...

Loved that tune!

Kelli said...

Oh, I guess I missed the humour, it's quite possible.