Monday, June 09, 2008

IT'S DECKTACULAR













We're all decked out around here now! There's a little mater of the step and trim, but otherwise, it's a gorgeous piece of work out there in our back yard... Joel and Dad did an awesome job! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GUYS!

We had a few friends over to break it in... as you probably noticed,there were no headlines about wild parties on the Westside where the structure collapsed and guests fell to their fate... ours would have read "and party goers fell as much as 18 inches... several people were thrown off balance and one shoe got quite dirty"... it would have been very dramatic. Good we dodged that bullet!

It was kind of cool temperature wise, but I made everyone stay outside anyway.
I'm not that gracious of a host! I also wanted to take a pictures of the deck all set up without the pesky people getting in the way of it's true beauty... but I have to wait for a break in the rain to get that shot:-)

Looking forward to many many, many good times in our backyard, now that we have a nice place to relax and entertain!

Do come by!

p.s. you know how at every party there's always that "one guy" who has to get in the hot tub... Chris was "our guy" :-) Love it.

No comments: