Monday, June 09, 2008

BIG WEEKEND!








First things first... the Kelowna Women's Race!

The Sole Sisters hit the pavement, running through the orchard area of East Kelowna, on a gorgeous Sunday morning. There were 350 women, 17 Sole Sisters, and everyone did so well!

I didn't quite better my PB of 1 hour flat (I was 1:02) but it was still a good run. Here are a few pics of me and my runnin' girls!



And then there was the Deck Warming Party on Saturday night... pics coming soon!

4 comments:

Barley Girl said...

i love how you have all kinds of nice picture od you actually running and I have all kinds of pictures of me eating things after the race.. Note to self... next race, have ppeople take picture of me actually participating in the race...
way to go , by the way.. 21km, here we come!

Christina B said...

LOVE the new shirts...can I be a "sole sister" from afar??? Way to go on a strong finish! See you at the half!

Dawn said...

Hey Christina!

Of course you can be a solesister from afar... you can start the 110 Mile chapter :-)

Do you have a training plan for the half?

see you soon I hope!

Marina Garrison said...

Congrats on your achievement!