Sunday, November 11, 2007

Treasure Hunt


So, in my gathering and cleaning out of assorted purses, this is what I found...

2 toothbrushes
10 pens
1 highlighter
1 sunglasses
1 spare key (to what? dunno.)
4 partial gum packages
5 hand sanitizers (I know, ONLY 5, Dawn? I'm slipping.)
3 hand lotions
7 cough drops (wrapped)
4 imodium tablets
a handfull of tylenol
7 tampons
3 lip glosses
1 CD with photos
1 mirror
1 hair clip
8 individually packages sanitizing wipes.
2 tea bags (packaged)
1 package crystal lite water flavorer
5 sweetener packs
1 small paycheck
1 starbucks gift card
1 water bottle
2 bags of roasted almonds
1 cell phone
1 wallet
1 measuring tape
$6.47 in change.
1 clorox wipe, (which I've been saving for when I really need to use a really disgusting public bathroom.)
I Dare you to take 10 minutes tomorrow and see what you can find in you purses!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

LOVE IT!! That's my goal tomorrow!!
I might be able to feed a small country with the cherrios and goldfish crackers I find. That is very disturbing to me.

Heather said...

10 minutes? You must mean for each purse?

I am up for the challenge.
Hilarious!

Kelli said...

Ha Ha Ha!
I only just started carrying a big girl purse. I can tell you I have no other purses to empty and the two I have are full of nothing, really. My wallet, my cell phone, gum, and right now, flyers for the craft sale. That's it, nothing to save my life, clean a toilet, or eat.

Cara said...

I'm sure there is a great and very necessary reason for all that you found. And believe me, one day you'll be standing there and saying to yourself, 'wish I had my tape measure".