Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Luscious Invitation for you!



lusciousbags.com

I'm inviting all my blog readers, know and unknown to come by my house next Tuesday evening for a Luscious Bags Party!

I was at one last week... super great purses, jewellery, luggage, sunglasses & more! Unlike other home parties, there are no catalogues, no ordering and NO WAITING! I walked in on a veritable frenzy of shopping at Michelle's house last week, so come early for best selection!

Absolutely no pressure to buy, just come and sip, nibble, visit... and if you see something for yourself or for someone on your Christmas list (great stuff teen pre-teen & teen girls would love too) you might just walk away with a little shopping done too!

I hope you can all come... if you need my address, just let me know and I'll get that to you!

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 7-9pm at Dawn's House

2 comments:

Barley Girl said...

Where did you find that awesome picture of me carrying all those luscious bags? Boy, do I look great!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry barley girl, that's actually me returning from Paris. Dawn will recognize Greg waiting for me in the background. That's his rugged silhouette, right Dawn? And that's definitely my hourglass figure... ;)

BTW, your party sounds fun. Wish I lived closer!

Christine