Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Not to be outdone by my parents...

who now have their own blog, I must update this sucker!!

Please enjoy this list of all the fascinating blog entries I have intended to blog about this last month... I will actually make a decent attempt at each of them... eventually.

1) MY CRUISE WITH MARCIE!
Oct 15-19th, my girlfriend Marcie, (a.k.a. Cupcake) and I hit the open seas on a a 4 night cruise on the Celebrity Mercury, out of Seattle, stopping in Victoria & Nanaimo. We LOVED it... I have a few pictures to post too.

2) HALLOWEEN
Ugly Betty attends the Overton's annual Halloween bash with her date, Napolean Dynamite. What made the evening even better was seeing my brother & his wife there as Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth. Cara was Dog, Mark was Beth. When your brother is prettier than you are, it's makes for some interesting self evaluation.

3) PURSE PATROL
So, I know this doesn't sound very exciting, but one day about a month ago I gathered all my purses and cleaned them all out and found quite a lot of good stuff... I have an extensive list I was going to post. I encourage you to do the same... I came ahead about $50!!

4) I GOT CLASS
Er, I taught a class... tonight actually... it was a Christmas organizer book and it was fun and the class went pretty well... I have a picture.

5) I'M TAKING JOEL TO MARGUARITAVILLE!
Yep, I booked our 15th anniversary trip last week... a 7 night cruise out of Fort Lauderdale... going to St. Thomas, Grand Turk, Tortola & Bahamas... 9 weeks, 2 days to go.

6) STUPID COMPUTER
My laptop is in the shop for 2-3 weeks, so I'm just using Joel's in the evening when Joel gets home from work with his. I do miss it, yet I'm getting a LOT done without it! I forget how the time can fly when I'm plugged in!

7) LIFE SIMPLIFIED
Is going GREAT! November is almost as full as we can be and we're really enjoying it! We've met a really nice gal (HI Erinne!) who has let us help her with her whole house, which has been an awesome experience for us. We're learning a lot and looking forward to the other clients we have scheduled to help out this month.

8) I'M DONE WITH...
You know when you say to a friend, "we've got to get together for coffee..." and it never happens? About 7 years ago I decided that I wasn't going to say those words unless I was making an actual date with that person then and there. I hated hearing myself say it an not following up. So, I stopped saying it and started making dates with my freinds/our friends... even if it couldn't be for 3 weeks, or 6 weeks, I made a date, wrote it in the calendar, and it happened. And then a year or two ago, I got lazy, and the old ways crept back in. Well, I'm here to say, I"m done with that. If you say "we've got to get together, you better mean it, because I"m going to write you down in my calendar, and calendar is king.


OK, there's probably more... but at least you all know I'm still here!

If I haven't seen you or spoken to you in a while, I miss you and hope I see you soon... I mean it.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Let's do lunch.
I'll call you.

Andrea Wiebe said...

I want to see the pictures!!!!

Kelli said...

You are so funny, funny ha ha not funny strange. Really, I mean it.

Info Goddess said...

Let's do sushi!

Also I was wondering how you were still managing to FB & blog without a computer... Good thing we've all got more than one eh?

(we're a sick society, you know that?)