Saturday, November 24, 2007

My OCD on paper...






I made this little piece in my nerdy-organizationy-creativity-frenzy lasst week. I'm doing it as a class in early December and it's full already!

I'll have to see if there is enough paper at the store to run another class or if I need to re-work it with new paper. It will come with a CD that will have all the masters for people to print their own weekly planning refills... and it will have an assortment of little tags so people can really personalize it... it was so fund to make and will be a fun class to teach.

And now if I could only get some Christmas cards made... which means I need to get a family (or at least the kids') picture taken... which means Adam needs a haircut... which means....

And that my friends, is the vicious, Christmas Card circle that I find myself in each and every year.

4 comments:

Info Goddess said...

That is so cool Dawn. The class is full eh? Let me know if you run another one...I could use a healthy dose of OCD!

ps how were the luscious bags? Sorry I didn't make it...

Kelli said...

I love that little book!

Heather said...

I'm signed up! Yahoo! Not that the book will get me any more organized?

Mmmmmmmmmm- french toast. Sounds Yummy! Might have to do a trial run?

Melanie said...

I can't wait to do the class. Can you make an extra package for me so I can make 2?? We running today? What time?