Tuesday, April 17, 2007

THE BIG SURPRISE! Introducing...


After joking about it for a long time, Cheryl & I have decided to take our neurotic organizing to a professional level! Our homes are NOT perfect, but we have figured out that for us, and for most women, chaos & clutter is burdening & distracting. We've got some good ideas that have worked for us in keeping a little more control, how to eliminate what we don't need in the house and how to find what we do! We think we can help people who are struggling with clutter issues & disorganization, and we want people to be able to use their spaces well, and at the same time enjoy them and breathe without all the clutter!

We're really REALLY excited and will be helping our "debut" client next week... Mrs. Fern and her scrapbook room!

Thank you for your excitement... we hope to have our website up and running soon!
If you know someone who needs a room refreshing or rescue, thank you for passing our name along!

If you're curious... here's the scoop...

How it works?
It will be very case by case, but what we plan to do is... start with an in-home consultation ($50) where we look at the space and talk about what the client wants to achieve with it. From there we will provide 3 options for your project...

YOU DO IT: We’ll provide you with some written steps to tackle your particular project on your own. Sometimes, a little direction is all you need. (Free with consultation).

WE DO IT TOGETHER: We will prepare a plan with us leading you through the project. We’ll be on site to help sort, toss, tote, pack, organize, carry, clean... and keep you on track.

DREAM IT AND DONE: From paint to furniture, we work together to completely organize & refresh your space. Our philosophy is always to make the best use of your dollar, so even though this is a larger investment, we promise to find you the most economical way to get your dream done well. As part of your consultation fee, we'll give you a ball park cost, and if you'd like to pursue this project option, we will work with you on an itemized budget, then make sure all the pieces fall into place.


RATES
Consultation fee: $50 (will be applied as credit towards further Project Fees, should you have us come and work with you.)
Project fee: $50/hour for first 4 hours, $35/hour for additional hours.

Any storage units/bins, etc. are extra. We suggest you set a budget for those expenses as well.

SO, THAT'S THE BIG SURPRISE!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK????

9 comments:

Info Goddess said...

Yee-Haw! Who knew I could keep a secret so well... I am very excited to be your guinea pig and have already given out one of your business cards!!

Andrea Wiebe said...

HOW AWESOME!!! Congratulations....what a great idea!!!

edison photography said...

Do you come to Hamilton??? I could sure use this!

Heather said...

SUPER UBER COOL!

You will do great! When you gals become famous like Kim and Aggie from How Clean is Your House, don't forget about us little people!!!!

Congratulations!

Dawn said...

As my friend Vono says, "You only have to get on Oprah ONCE!"

Audrey said...

Cool! So were you dying to spill the beans on Friday when Tara and I were talking about paying you MRS organization to help us with our scrapping supplies LOL.

So it must be all this Spring Clean Fever. GO GO GO girls awesome and I need those business cards!

Cara said...

congrats to you both!! I'd love to have some cards to give out! see you on Friday!

Info Goddess said...

So...I wanna see the pictures!! I have a little oasis of calm now; it's fantastic. But you know what, I found another one of your little white bins in my closet I think. I will try to bring that into the store for you.

Thanks again!!!!!

Tara said...

I figured you needed a prod to update your blog... so I tagged you!