Friday, January 29, 2010

Refresh

"A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed."
Proverbs 11:25

This is so true for me. I love this verse. There are so many practical ways to refresh others and I've sooooo enjoyed living this out this winter especially in volunteering with Inn From the Cold... feeding the most desperate people in the city. Heather, a friend of mine, was sharing about her "word" for the year... and I was not sure what my "word" would be this year... I think I might go with "Refresh"... hmmmmmmmmm.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

or it could be MENTOS... the "freshmaker"
you are always finding ways to refresh others and I love that about you.. thanks for sharing your life with other and with me...
karleigh

Christina B said...

"refresh" sounds like a great "word" for the year...mine is "savour" - a word I have been reminded to embrace several times already this year!!