Pathetic?
Absolutely.
Here's the deal...
Adam's class is doing a fundraiser for their big trip to Thetis Island in June. Bylands is doing them a favor by letting them sell $25 gift certificates for Bylands (for $25) and they'll give a $5 kickback on each gift certificate to the "saleskid" for their trip.
So, I'm asking if anyone who thinks they might spend at least $25 at Bylands this spring, if they would consider buying a gift certificate or two from Adam.
We do deliver.
AND I JUST READ THAT WE NEED TO HAVE THE ORDERS IN ON THURSDAY! YIKES!
Thanks, friends!
(I hate this fundraising thing and this is the only one I'm going public with.)
3 comments:
I would, but I'm not spending another dollar on a living thing that Linus will destroy. Seriously, he's ruined trees, bushes, plants and my life! LOL
Damn I just did my "spring" spend there on the weekend!!!
Sorry I never saw this before today!!
Post a Comment