I guess Brodie, (who's almost 10) has been hearing Joel and I talk a lot about my work situation, and the upcoming launch of the Phases 2 & 3 at this condo development. He recently has offered a few suggestions to snaz up the whole launch event.
1) Parade
2) Fair
3) Petting Zoo
He also suggests I get some sales training, because I'm "kind of like a warrior going into battle without a weapon." His words. Seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Should we call you Zena now or would you prefer Red Sonya?
Kids???????????
Will there be mini donuts at your event?
I think you should listen to your son.
So does Lucas.
And I think Kelli is on to something with the mini donut idea.
as long as youa re waring a big fluffy gown with a tiarra and a sash that reads " #2 in Sales in the Okanagan...oh, and wave just like the queen, then you can do the parade.
Sounds to me like he's going to be your manager when he grows up!
Post a Comment