Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Secret.

ok, people.

We've all been asking ourselves the question, how can I have it all?
How can I take care of all the stuff around the house, have some me time, work, and make sure my family makes contact daily.
Today, I figured it out.
I've discoverd THE Secret.


It came to me at 3:06am today. I woke up WIRED. I think I had some heavy duty adrenaline still coursing through me after a very exciting day. After lying the wide awake for a loooonnng time, I decided to get up and do something.

By the time the rest of my family was awake, I'd made a batch of chili, done 3 loads of laundry, read the newspaper, eaten breakfast, and more. Then I worked and 8-hour day, came home, put my pajamas on, ate that chili with my guys, and I was in bed by 7:03.

So there you have it.
If you want to do it all, you can.
It's not brain surgery, you just have to get up at 3am.

ha!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Um...no thanks.
I'll stick to my wake up at 7 am. go to bed at 10 or 11 and still get that much done. I don't like to see the sun come up that much.

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute--why was this blog not posted at 3am? Haha!

I do know what you mean though, as once in a blue moon the same thing happens to me. It's amazing the am't of work I steam through, although I draw the line at vacuuming at 3am... ;)

Christine

Heather said...

Who knew? :~

Audrey said...

HA HA HA AH

Cheryl said...

I'm with Kelli.

What you said sounds hard.