Saturday, September 08, 2007

IT'S UP!!

Cheryl & I invite you to check out our
LIFE SIMPLIFIED website. We are ready to get this thing going and so appreciate you passing on our info to anyone who might need a little encouragement and help getting their clutter under control, setting up house, preparing to sell, etc.

thanks so much for your enthusiasm & patience!
If we could ask you to look it over for us and give us any feedback/ideas, we'd really appreciate it! Isn't my partner awesome? She took care of getting this thing up and running and did a great job, I think!

life-simplified.ca

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Site looks good ladies!

Info Goddess said...

Very nice! Glad to see you're up and running. One suggestion on your site: put in the area code with your phone numbers. Also I don't know if it's this computer but the formatting on the contact us page is a bit wonky (i.e. yours & Cheryl's numbers aren't aligned)

BTW I think I need to get you back again!!!

Audrey said...

It's beautiful!~!!!

I found the fomatting on the us page of also...

Congrats again GIRLS!

Andrea Wiebe said...

Looks so awesome!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My monkey is a "treasure"-collecting hubby. Any thoughts? Can he be put in a storage container? Just kidding, of course! Your site looks great, and I love its clean lines and "simplified" nature. Intentionally done, I'm sure!

Christine

Heather said...

ROCKIN' Girls, ROCKIN'!

Absolutely FAB!

Pics (of you) would be nice!

Congrats and I wish you much sucess!