My good intentions of keeping my Blog updated have not come through this month... just too busy?? Here's an update on various fronts:
BOYZOS:
School is going great for both the kids... they have amazing teachers and are really excited about it and happy to be back into that routine! They are amazing guys... quirks and all. They also have started swimming, guitar and "just for fun hockey"... we've never done 3 activities at once... it's usually in the zero-two range! But they're in everything together so we don't have to be driving all over town all the time. Big guy is good too :-)
WORK:
I'm working one day or two half days at Memories & More at the moment... I had a 2 day job helping out at the launch of COPPER SKY (a condo development here in Westbank)... that was last weekend and I really had a great experience. I'm hoping I can get something part-time with one of the projects going up around here. I have one very good possibility but it's taking a while to get that firmed up, so I need to keep my eyes open. On the LIFE SIMPLIFIED front, Cheryl & I had the pleasure of organizing a home office last week. It was very fun for us and I think our client was happy (except for the piles of paper she herself needed to sort through... that's not very fun for anyone!)
RUNNIG:
Just back from the RUN FOR THE CURE! Our group of 8 did a great job and finished the 5K run effortlessly! I was a little worried because it hasn't worked out for me to run much the last 2 weeks. What I was especially concerned about is actually next week's event... the 10K race in conjunction with the Okanagan Marathon. Joel is as prepared as can be...and I'm, well, not as prepared as I was 2 weeks ago!! But today was encouraging, and I have at least 2 friends to run with, so it'll be fine! Back is feeling great! It's been 4 months and I'm exactly back to where I was the day of "the incident".
MOUTH:
I got my braces on Thursday! I am a little bit sore, a little shredded inside my mouth, and very thankful for soft foods! (and getting a little bored of them too!) I was able to make it through the process of getting them on without tears! (yeah me!) and it's not as painful as I thought it would be. I can already feel my teeth moving. I keep saying "3 days down, 736 to go!" I'll get used to it, it will get better, and I'll be eating solids again soon I hope! especially because...
CRUISE:
Two weeks from now Marcie & I will meet up in Vancouver, spend the evening there, then drive to Seattle the next am, where we will board the CELEBRITY MERCURY for a 4 night cruise to Victoria & Nanaimo. Our big plans are to hang out, eat, relax, run and catch up! It was such an amazing deal... $229 each! What else could we do for 4 days together for that??
so there you have it...
the cliff notes on my life for the last month!
hope you are all well...
have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Instant mashed potatoes and cream of wheat! That's all I have to say.
Post a Comment