Friday, June 01, 2007

Gel Ice Pack, $5.99

Robaxicet, $8.99
Cable TV, $30
Laptop, $1000

Going to the bathroom by yourself, Priceless.

This was a BIG afternoon, folks! I managed to shower (feels sooooo good) and then actually make two, count them two, trips to the bathroom without help!!

The day didn't start so smoothly... Joel got me to the bathroom, then ran into the office for an early meeting... after the kids left I was lying her eand started to black out... Cheryl happened to call just then so zoomed over to babysit me. I've been on the verge of fainting every single time I've gotten up to go to the bathroom, but when it was coming on while I was just lying there... that was freaking me out.

But, by afternoon I was feeling good, I was much more mobile and finally made the big trek (albiet a very SLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW trek) to the ensuite all by myself!

SWEET FREEDOM!!!!!!!!

I think I'll venture downstairs tomorrow, and though the thought of the state of the house does frighten me, I'll be brave!

have a great friday night everyone!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

That's great you have such a good friend to help you out.

Anonymous said...

let me know if there's a closet you'd like me to come over and clean out for you! We'll be thinking of you and missing you! Quick question--do you like cilantro?

Patti

Dawn said...

Cilantro:
SUPER LOVE IT!!

Are you going to make me some cilantro-gingersnap cookies, Mrs. Sader??

Anonymous said...

Actually, I had something else in mind. Who knows though. Cilantro and ginger might work! I'll see you one day SOON!

Patti

Heather said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend. I know how debilitating a bad back can be. And very frustrating! Just take it slow. It's nice you have people who will take care of you.

Tara said...

Glad to hear you're movin' a bit. When you're blacking out are you totally lying down, or just reclined? Anyhow, call if you need...