TODAY...
This was a layout challenge for the store, creating a layout answering the following questions the day you read them... I've never done any "cutting out" but it was kind of a fun way to cover up the deadspace in the photo and not lose the gorgeous detail of this BOHEMIA paper... oh my goodness do I love that paper line.
Currently In My CD Player: The FRAY, John Mayer, Dave Mathews
Last Movies Watched: OPEN SEASON (funny, animated, great use of potty humour)Half Nelson (great movie about a sad story) Little Miss Sunshine (Loved it!)
What I’m Wearing: my “after hours uniform” Brown & teal Drawstring pajama pants, white ankle socks, brown tank top & brown hoodie
Favorite TV Shows: Studio 60, 30 Rock, The Office,
Last Time At a Restaurant & What I Ordered: Hectors’ Casa, Chicken & Beef Chimichanga
Books I’m Reading: Turning Angel, by Greg Isle The Book of James, by James from the bible
My Favorite Indulgence: Grande, non-fat, no-water, tazo chai, extra-hot, Soft Pitas from the greek house and their tzaziki
Latest Thing{s} That Made Me Happy: Sitting in the hot tub with any or all of my three boys
Latest Thing That Made Me Not-So-Happy: Relationships gone wrong, whether I’m in them or near them.
What I Am Looking Forward To Most This year: Figuring out if/where our family will go on our big adventure
5 comments:
GREAT job Mrs. Dawn! Love it! I absolutely love the cutting out for the detail in the Bohemia... Wonderful LO!
Gorgeous! Very nice touch with the cutting of the Bohemia.
I too love this paper line and have bought lots. I noticed stock is very low?? Nudge, nudge?
Mrs Dawn!
This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the cut out part and that is an AMAZING photo of you :)
you look so coy...love it!
It's me...Christine
lovely lovely and you managed to take such good self-portraits too!
Post a Comment