
"The other team was hiding in the back yard, and they wouldn't open the gate, so we were trying to get in, and then Matthew put his helmet on and ran into it to try to get it open, and we told Matthew he shouldn't do that, but he did it anyway..."
Mother of one witness has a feeling the conversation went more like this...
"We've got to get that gate open. I know! Matthew--you have your helmet on--try running into it head first!"
Ah well... one day when they're older they'll reminisce about the time Matthew ran through the K's gate head first with a helmet on.
5 comments:
BWAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Oh my goodness!!!
Is Matthew your neighbour's son?
Either way, that's funny!
Yes, he is a nice litle boy from the street.. it was so funny... but he felt so bad, he was holding back the tears of guilt... I think they were all really relieved when I didn't freak out... only one kid fled the scene of the crime--just incase!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Sorry about your gate.
See, now I know why boys need to wear helmets!!
Mel
Post a Comment