January 2002 - Expedia never did charge me for a hotel I booked & stayed at in Puerto Rico
September 2006 - IKEA only charged me for one of the two woven mats I took through the cashier... they were rolled up together and I didn't notice.
Today - I was at Office Depot and they had SUCH A GOOD DEAL on those 12 x 12 plastic envelope file things for keeping your scrapbooking stuff... a package of 5 envelopes for $2.50!!! I went to open them up and now see that there is a sticker on the back of the package that reads "REMOVE WRAP BEFORE PLACING ON STORE SHELF"... I think they were supposed to be sold individually, but whoever stocked the shelves failed to remove the packaging.
Question: Will I drive back to Office Depot & return them... hmmmm probably not.
Fact: I know several of you are thinking "Can I get to Office Depot first thing tomorrow?"
Enjoy your moral dilemna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL!!! And, you betcha - I'm going!!! ;)
You are such an enabler! LOL
Heather and I had that happen at Michaels. We didn't go back.
Post a Comment