Today, over the course of one hour, we had the following people walk through the doors of the store...
1) Tara, in tow with her was...
2) One Justin, husband of Tara, home on a last minute leave from Iraq -- so good to lay eyes on this nice guy, (who patiently hung around the store for an hour while the rest of the events unfolded.)
followed by...
3) Heather
4) Kelli and
5) One irresistable golden retriever, Kelli's "Linus". Did that dog smell good and it was the softest, sweetest thing ever.
and then in walked...
6) Audrey with
7) Cutie Carson and
8) One "ROXY"... Audrey's new baby girl boxer puppy...what a lot of character! Her eyes are so huge and boxer-esc... she looked like those greeting cards with the distorted, over sized eyes... extremely cute!
and then in walked
9) Yolanda
10) Abigail
11) Lily
OH! And I forgot to mention that Andrea & her crew plus Tamara & Jaxson were already in the store with Me, Cheryl & Gina. And Min arrived before the gathering was over.
2 puppies, 7 kids, 1 poor guy, about a dozen women... it was loud in there.
You take those 20 friends, and add a couple of customers... it was quite a gathering!
Sure made for a fast day at the office! Good to see you all!
If I'd have known you were coming I'd have baked a cake, for goodness sake!
p.s. Harley waited in the car the whole time. So technically, 3 dogs on site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yah, it was kinda' comical! Made for a NICE day!
Wish I'd been there - but I was too tired to go out!
My grandma always said "if I knew you were coming, I'd have baked a cake". Thanks for reminding me!
It was quite comical!
and wonderful to see everyone.
Carson was quite taken with Abby and Lilly!
Post a Comment