Wednesday, February 21, 2007

where to begin...






I have been wanting to post some pics from our trip but I just now FINALLY loaded all 677 onto our computer and went through deleting the really bad ones. I'm not sure about this camera... I got some nice clear daytime/outdoor shots, but the indoor ones are iffy and we could not figure out how to get a good night shot. I know we need to play with it more, but now that I'm looking at them on a screen bigger than the LCD, I'm not sure I'm as happy with the camera as I thought I was... hmmmm...

anyway, here are some bad pics, but they are of the surprise when we got to Mexico and the boys discovered that their cousins were at the restaurant! Despite the quality of the photo, you can still get a feel for the moment...

I'll post a couple more later.. I need to step away from this machine for a while!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

bad photos NO

great photos YES they show the thrill and excitement. Awesome!

Info Goddess said...

I don't think they're bad either; they really show the whirlwind of feeling of that evening!

Cheryl said...

FUUUN pictures!

I'm glad you had fun (but I'm glad you're back :)

Kelli said...

I agree, great photos!