
So, I had a Friday night to myself and wasn't feeling super great so I thought I'd just pick up a chick-flick and hope to heck I could figure out how to turn on our new TV. (I had yet to successfully do that without the assistance of my 10-year-old.)
I walk into blockbuster and what do I see???? BIG LOVE SEASON 1!!
There were only 2 episodes on it, but I'm quite intrigued and am thankful Joel is going to be out of town for a week (more on that later) so I'll be able to watch it without a whole lot of eye-rolling from my own Big Love. (He doesn't always get me and my choice of entertainment... then again you'll never catch me spending hours in front of the TV watching tennis.)
Speaking of my Big Loves... here are a couple more pics from our trip... I'll stick to the Disney/Knottsberry Farm leg today.
And, on another note, I've found a new binge. It's not good.
I have been craving Cannelloni for about a week, intended to make some, couldn't find the pasta at Extra foods so I bought a package from M & M meats. Then I stopped at Valarosa foods yesterday and what a neat store! They have every kind of pasta you can imagine, a deli, loads of canned goods, all kinds of interesting imported food and some frozen foods as well, including, you guessed it, CANNELLONI!
I poured a little rose sauce over it and baked up a couple for myself to enjoy in front of BIG LOVE and was it AMAZING!!!! I got the cheese one... but I also bought the pasta tubes to try to make a chicken/spinach/cheese batch. Anyway, there you go if you're on a special dinner idea hunt!
2 comments:
Sooo...what did ya think?
Love those pics - the one of b at the top cracked me up!
Thanks for Little Miss Sunshine - we both watched it and LOVED it!
Those are awesome pictures!!!
Speaking of Cannelloni...i can recall a crop that i was at awhile ago and Cheryl made the best Cannelloni i've ever had! i think of it often :)
Post a Comment