I guess it's my turn to answer the "6 weird things about you" tag...
1. I can't touch foam. Styrofoam is ok, it's the kind of foam that condenses that I can't touch. It makes me nauseous.
2. I am FASCINATED with anything that has to do with the Polygamist culture. If there's a movie or a documentary or a Dateline episode on it, I have to watch it. I am trying to figure out how I can get a copy of "BIG LOVE", the tv series on HBO??
3. I generally am not intersted in learning how do to new things. Especially if it's anything to do with technology.
4. I have a half of a Cultural Anthropology degree.
5. I think Jeff Goldblum is hot.
6. I have a very hard time falling asleep without the sweet sound of David Letterman's voice in the background.
So, there you go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hmm... polygamy, eh? Definitely interesting... And foam?!!??
LOL!
Thanks for playing Dawn! I realized after I had posted mine that Kelli had tagged you also, so thanks for both of us!
Welcome back Dawn!!! Sounds like such an awesome time :)
Hey Dawn!
I saw your "golden" boys walking to school today and thought "They are back!!"
Welcome home!!!!
Lovins' Justine
Post a Comment