Monday, October 27, 2008

Power Drop

When the kids were little, they got the biggest thrill out of "Power Drops", which entails Joel lifting them up to the ceiling and then dropping them onto our bed. When you're 3,4 or 5 it's a pretty wild ride.





Fastforward nearly 10 years.





Tonight, for some reason, the Power Drop was resurrected.





Pretty hilarious watching Joel try to lift Adam, who now stands at almost 5'7", to the ceiling. Brodie's not exaclty compact any more either.





To save Dad's back, there was a 2 Power Drop limit.





Do not try this at home.

3 comments:

Barley Girl said...

it makes me love your relationship with your kids even more when I read things like this...
so awesome...

Info Goddess said...

I'm glad no furniture was broken during this stunt!

Melanie said...

Don't you just love that this is such a "dad" thing??? I can just imagine when Jay tries this when our boys are big and tall!! So hilarious!!