Love it!! All I got was "bottom of the bag" fries from McD's.......you're lucky!!
Heart shaped Salmon must have great diffuculty swimming...not very aerodynamic!We "heart" you too!
Wow! All heart shaped! What's he doing for St. Patrick's day?
It must be love...I can't imagine cutting up those vegetables that way!
How lovable is that?K & I don't do the 'Valentine' thing. Never have. But, he managed to take me to Cozumel for a day of snorkeling! Didn't see any heart shaped fish!Gotta love our men!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it!! All I got was "bottom of the bag" fries from McD's.......you're lucky!!
Heart shaped Salmon must have great diffuculty swimming...not very aerodynamic!
We "heart" you too!
Wow! All heart shaped! What's he doing for St. Patrick's day?
It must be love...I can't imagine cutting up those vegetables that way!
How lovable is that?
K & I don't do the 'Valentine' thing. Never have. But, he managed to take me to Cozumel for a day of snorkeling! Didn't see any heart shaped fish!
Gotta love our men!
Post a Comment