
In 72 hours I'll be leaving for the airport for my great escape with Joel!
We're going on a 7-night cruise out of Fort Lauderdale to Grand Turk, Tortola, St. Thomas & Bahamas.... 7 nights of fine dining, relaxing with our toes in the sand, thousands of Sudoku battles (I'll let you know the final score when I get back), dozens of crib games, at least 2 books, and quality time with my guy.
The kids are so excited about having Mark & Cara here for the weekends and spending the weekday evenings with Grandma & Grandpa... we couldn't do this without them! (Well, we probably could, but it would be frowned up on to leave even the most capable almost 10 & 12 year olds home alone on a diet of Mac & Cheese and Tuna Melts for 9 days.)
We also have one day in Fort Lauderdale on the way back, with a hotel near Sawgrass Mills Outlet mall... must remember to bring an empty suitcase.
Between now and then I need to get the February newsletter/class schedule ready at the store, do any last minute shopping and packing our stuff, getting the boys stuff organized, DIY Manicure & Pedicure, haircut (not DIY), meeting with Kaleido (where I will be working the week I get back from vacation--- hosting the sales center at the new development on the westside), dropping off Life Simplified Promo at real esate offices, get the house ready for our "Nanny & Manny"-- Mark & Cara... load up my IPOD, and I'm sure 100 other things that have not crossed my mind yet.
With that, I bid you farewell, and I'll be back in a couple of weeks with some pics and a travel review!!
Stay warm!
3 comments:
Have a GREAT time! Enjoy the Hubby time!
BIG SMILE sent your way!
Have so much fun!!!!
have fun Dawn,
think of us on saturday morning running in the snow whole you are lounging on the deck somewhere in the bahamas...
love you,
see you when you get back.
karleigh
Post a Comment