is possibly reading Brodie's journal. I can not for the life of me find the entry regarding square dancing.... a comment along the lines of it being boring and "grose". However, this post-Easter entry is pretty funny... I mean come on!
This weekend we did a quick trip to Seattle for a visit with Joel's brother Dave and his family. In our 48 hours we took in a Mariners/Jays game; went to the Seattle Zoo; ate at a revolving sushi restaurant; enjoyed DIP 'n DOTS; a 45 minute power shop at Target; Pike Place Market where Joel accidentally bought copious of smoked salmon, (anyone want any?); and fish & chips by the ocean. It was a nice little get-away and we were home Sunday night so we could still have Monday at home to get some stuff off the to-do list, and a foiled attempt at getting dinner from Marathon to celebrate Jay & Cher's big move out of the basement. Pizza it was.
a couple more pics from our weekend... love the organutan.
4 comments:
Love the Easter bunny story, but don't show it to my kids. They still believe.
Sounds like you had a good time!
OMG! I love the salmon from Pike's Market! If you have any left, I would so buy some! We haven't been to Seatle (ok just me, Kurt goes every fall for a Seahawks game) in like forever.
Mmmmmmmmm, Pike's Market!
Sounds like you packed in a lot on the weekend.
i love the journal entry...
and I am so glad to hear you had a fun wekend away to relax and spend time with family.
enjoy summer vacation...
Man I wish Holly could print as neatly as Brodie (plus I loved his commentary on the bunny).
You must be wiped after your weekend away...
Post a Comment