oh gee I spent the day shopping (although mostly with money I did have...)I don't have any shoppers' remorse yet!
So, where was this priceless info say, a year or two ago? Huh? Well,Fern, I also went shopping Sunday and Monday!!
Dawn that was too funny!!!! TFS :D
I like it. I have a 'crush' on Steve. Oddly enough, I haven't been buying much. I'm trying to use the stuff I have. LOL
Kelli,I totally grew up on Steve... we listened to his comedy albums alllllll the time. I love him too!
Aaahhhh... {nods head} THAT's the ticket!Love Steve...
That says it all in a nutshell!!LMAO!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh gee I spent the day shopping (although mostly with money I did have...)
I don't have any shoppers' remorse yet!
So, where was this priceless info say, a year or two ago? Huh?
Well,Fern, I also went shopping Sunday and Monday!!
Dawn that was too funny!!!! TFS :D
I like it. I have a 'crush' on Steve.
Oddly enough, I haven't been buying much. I'm trying to use the stuff I have. LOL
Kelli,
I totally grew up on Steve... we listened to his comedy albums alllllll the time. I love him too!
Aaahhhh... {nods head} THAT's the ticket!
Love Steve...
That says it all in a nutshell!!
LMAO!!!
Post a Comment