I so needed a good laugh tonight!thanks for that!Have a great long weekend!Denise
Now we really know men are from mars!!
So who are they?
the Flight of the Conchords...we are going to Seattle this weekend and I just found out they are going to be doing a show there on sat,but it's sadly sold out.I'm so addicted.They have a new show on HBO...DOES ANYONE HAVE HBO????
Aren't they hysterical? It's Wednesday. It's business time.(pssst...I am Cathy Z's friend in a stalker-ish capacity only. Just wanted to clarify).
Very funny! It's funny cuz it's true! :o)I'm gonna go check out their other stuff... thanks!
Ok, that is hysterical! "Makin' love for two....minutes." I'm still laughing!Christine
That was hilarious! (I could sooo relate to that..)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I so needed a good laugh tonight!
thanks for that!
Have a great long weekend!
Denise
Now we really know men are from mars!!
So who are they?
the Flight of the Conchords...
we are going to Seattle this weekend and I just found out they are going to be doing a show there on sat,but it's sadly sold out.
I'm so addicted.
They have a new show on HBO...
DOES ANYONE HAVE HBO????
Aren't they hysterical?
It's Wednesday. It's business time.
(pssst...I am Cathy Z's friend in a stalker-ish capacity only. Just wanted to clarify).
Very funny! It's funny cuz it's true! :o)
I'm gonna go check out their other stuff... thanks!
Ok, that is hysterical!
"Makin' love for two....minutes."
I'm still laughing!
Christine
That was hilarious! (I could sooo relate to that..)
Post a Comment