Everything.
Forever.
It was a very difficult weekend for her and for her kids. I could go on and on with stories and quotes.
Instead, I'm going to post about how much I love my siblings (in-law, but I don't feel like they are one-step removed from me, so I rarely use that term.)
There were 6 of us, working side by side, making united decisions and finding our own fun in the stress of it all. I love these people like crazy. I am so blessed to be one of them. I can't imagine how families deal with the season of aging parents and fight with each other while doing it.
We're all going to be together for Christmas this year and as much as I am dreading the drive to Edmonton,our 4th trip to Alberta this year, I can't wait to just hang out and enjoy my fellow Kerns.


2 comments:
a good clan is an incredible blessing! I'm enjoying mine right now too!
glad it's done...thanks for the post
"glad it's done"...the move, that is:)
Post a Comment