Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Little Less Stuck

I haven't posted on my blog, excpet for that one time I did it by accident, for like 6 months.

Where to begin?

Dunno.

But thanks to a few faithful followers I feel a little bit motivated to get back into it.

Stay tuned, my faithful few... I just might fire up the old blog machine again soon.

I've been struggling to read and write the last few months, feeling a bit stuck in putting thoughts to words... but your encouragement has helped be become a little less stuck.

A grateful brain thanks you.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I wait for your wonderful words so I can feel inspired to write some of my own!!

Anonymous said...

mee too!!
love you!
Karleigh

Christina B said...

can't wait to get reading all the witty-business that's been hold-up in that brain of yours!! glad you're back;)