Thursday, April 02, 2009

A solid 3.

The other day I asked the boys to rate my mean factor.

On a scale of 1-10, with one being a super amazingly nice mom and 10 being cruel.

Brodie gave me a 3.

So I asked him to break it down for me, describe what a 1,2 & 3 means.

"Well, a one would be a mom who bakes you cookes every day after school.
A two would bake cookies sometimes.
A three bakes cookies sometimes, but also wants to teach you things. Like vacuuming."

I can live with that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a younger brother who still wakes up screaming when he remembers a sister that tired to drown him once and kicked him in the head over a cookie, I will have to disagree with Brodie on this one, you are a 9.
A cold, cold nine.
Love ya
Mark

Marina Garrison said...

Got a good laugh from me :)

Cheryl said...

I'm with Mark.