10. I finally FINALLY painted my master bedroom. I've been wanting to do it for years, but you know how painting bathrooms is... too much cutting in, what to do about the toilet, how do I get the hairspray spots off first... Anyway, it's over, and I'm happy.
9. Our appliances are all reaching their 10 year mark and breaking down. Our fridge pees on the floor 1-2 times per week. Not looking forward to replacing them, however, I've always considered having a crushed ice dispensor to be the height of decedance, so there may be an upside should we find such a fridge on sale somewhere.
8. Adam broke his arm while snowboarding last Saturday. We didn't realize it until Wednesday. FLUSSSHHHH... there goes "Mother of the Year" yet again.
7. Cheryl directed me to a great website : exercisetv.tv and I've done a couple of the workouts this week... one made me unable to move for 3 days, but I'm back, baby!
6. I'm also doing the Wild Rose detox, without the laxatives, thank you very much. I'm on day three, will cheat a little on Saturday night at friend's for dinner. I'm totally ok with that--sweet freedom.
5. Last week I got together with some friends and made 26 cards! I was able to give away 3 of them this week... I love giving & receiving homemade cards.
4. I'm sad for Joel's sister Debbie, who has to have chemo and surgeries this spring and summer... but thankful that she had fibroyd surgery last week or they would never have found what they suspect to be ovarian cancer.
3. Brodie reaaallyy needs a haircut... his faux-hawk is at an all time high and I fear he will put an eye out, and it won't be his.
2. Tomorrow I'm going to Bliss to run with my solesisters... I missed the last 2 weeks with them.
1. I'm reading a book called "Drowning Ruth" for a book club... so far, I like it, but I'm realizing that I'm not a very discriminating reader, as I like 90% of the books I read.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment