Tammy cut my hair yesterday... i. love. it.
I did the long hair thing, which, I have to say, was nice for putting up in a clip for running and traveling... but it looked like crap, as I have the finest hair on earth and it amounts to nothing when pulled into a ponytail.
I could use my little ortho-elastics to capture my entire ponytail.

So, I am happy to report that my Entertainment-Reporter-Erin-Cebula-inspired hair cut was a good move, and I'm just happy to look like someone who cares.
Now if I could just get these braces off I'd be ridiculously gorgeous.
Ridiculously.
I said it.
I did the long hair thing, which, I have to say, was nice for putting up in a clip for running and traveling... but it looked like crap, as I have the finest hair on earth and it amounts to nothing when pulled into a ponytail.
I could use my little ortho-elastics to capture my entire ponytail.

So, I am happy to report that my Entertainment-Reporter-Erin-Cebula-inspired hair cut was a good move, and I'm just happy to look like someone who cares.
Now if I could just get these braces off I'd be ridiculously gorgeous.
Ridiculously.
I said it.
5 comments:
How will I recognize you tomorrow? Good thing you posted the photo (nice cut!)
Gorgeous...
so glad you are so happy with it.
Looks good!
Sorry... but have always been ridiculously gorgeous. There, I said it.
(that's supposed to include a 'YOU'
between but and always!)
Post a Comment