Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thirsty?

I heard about this very cool thing, called the "Advent Conspiracy" a few weeks ago... I'm so inspired and moved by this concept, the heart behind it, the practicality... I really, really ask you to take a couple of minutes and watch this video... I'm so pumped about it. Funny enough, today and yesterday I haven't been able to drink the water from my tap. If you're in the same boat, "water" might be on your mind too. This minor inconvenience this week is a "drop in the bucket" of what other families face daily. Thanks for watching. If you'd like more info about this movement, visit adventconspiracy.org or water.cc (Living Water International)

1 comment:

Barley Girl said...

very interesting.. and moving...
first, foodbank dinner, next week thailand, a pretty good start, I think! Doing what we can where we are and with what we have..May be never never lose that hunger to love, do, be more for JEsus..

enjoy your tap water... I will too...