Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Love/Hate Relationship with Starbucks...

I love, love, LOVE the Green Tea Lemonade. Venti Please.

I am SOOOOOOOOO disappointed that they've discontinued my very favorite snack, the Oat Bar. Blast.

And that's all I have to say about that.

It's pretty deep -- go forth and ponder.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Maybe you can find a recipe on line. I've found a few Starbuck's recipes that way.

Barley Girl said...

yes!! me too.. I love pirated recipes... I have a great one for the pumpkin scones and the oat fudge bar, so I think you will suceed in finding what you desire.. and at a fraction of the cost.. as for green tea lemonade... I dont know about that..I'll have to try it..before I say its gross.

Tianna and Joelle said...

And as of today they have discontinued their Raspberry Apricot Scone...double BLAST!

Christina B said...

oh, but before you lose all hope...have you had a nible of their fruit swirl??? I know it doesn't look too appealing and it is labeled "low fat" but it is OH SO YUMMY!! And their blended strawberry lemonade - to die for!!

Audrey said...

Hi Dawn... miss you, hope you're having a great summer!

Cheryl said...

Discontinued??!!! Curses!!!

(secretly I'm kind of laughing because now you won't ask me to split one with you anymore when we could instead be scarfing down chocolate covered caramel pretzels)