Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Available in Fine Stores Soon...

Recorder Hero 1.

We whiped up a little gag gift for my brother this year... it came in an enormous box with about 30 feet of various electrical/computer/phone/mouse cords, a used recorder and a VHS tape... featuring several favorites for recorder star wanna-be's to rock out to... the last pictures are of the tape case cover...







4 comments:

Info Goddess said...

I'll have to get him to entertain us with his greatest hits at work!

Kelli said...

That's a good one!

Cara said...

Conrad and Jo thought that "Recorder Hero" was amazing and couldn't believe that you whipped it up so fast!! He was a little ticked that he hadn't thought to play "The Rose" himself though. Thanks (I think) again.

Melanie said...

THat is the funniest thing I have ever seen!! 3 Blind Mice......too funny!!! When can I purchase my set??!! Miss you!